Sunday 8 March 2015

Surprise birthday cake for my Da Jie!

This is an order from Joanna, my sis's friend, who wanted a birthday cake to surprise my sis during their cny gathering. She wanted a family theme cake with figurines of her whole family of 4 on it since my sis is a very family person.

This is quite a easy cake for me since I know them personally thus I am able to do up their characteristics a bit. LOL. As my sis loves to go on picnics with the family, the cake is made with a family picnic theme. I had Wayne reading a book as he loves to read, Ulyss holding a present for mummy, a cake in front of my sis, and bro-in-law and sis holding hands. I also had the girls wearing the same colour and the guys wearing the same colour as my sis loves to dress themselves like that. LOL.  And of course, what's a picnic without a picnic mat and a basket!

Happy birthday my dearest Da Jie! Hope you like the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment