Friday 25 December 2015

Soccer cake for Bf's Big 30!

This year, my Bf turns 30! I think 30 is a milestone in one's life and therefore I had a mini celebration + surprise for him! And what's a birthday celebration without a cake? My bf loves to play and watch soccer and therefore I made a soccer cake for him!

This time round I went to search on how to cover a soccer cake and I finally got the trick! In addition, I bought a half soccer cake pan which makes things easier as well. This cake looks much neater and more like a soccer! Hope he likes it!


With the cake ready, it is time for the decoration of the place! I booked a staycation at Naumi Liora hotel and the place is quite nice!

Decorated the place with the help of Mummy! Thanks Mummy!
Prepared some finger bites too.
Got the biggest room which come with a porch but the porch at 1st floor is quite small.
So when everything is ready, time for the main lead to arrive! I did not tell him that I had already checked in and prepared the place! 


Happy 30th Birthday to the man!
And then his friends arrived and the place turns crowded. 

The men at the porch gambling! I'm calling 999!
While the ladies and the kids entertain ourselves by taking selfies
 Finally it is time for the cake cutting!




Thanks everybody for coming down!
Happy birthday to the man! Please stay healthy and fit for me although you have just aged another year. Hope you enjoyed this special celebration for you! Next milestone at 40! LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment