Monday 16 December 2013

Polka dots cake and cupcakes set...

An order from Huey who is having a first month celebration for her daughter Gwyneth. This is my first time doing an order for first month celebration (mostly had orders for first year celebration instead). LOL. So she's having a polka dots party for her daughter and requested the cake to be in pastel coloured polka dots theme. She also wanted mini cupcakes to go round the two-tier cake as she is having quite a big crowd for the party.

I thought the cake looks quite plain without something on the top tier so I placed some colourful balloon toppers on it.

When I delivered the cake to the party, it was housed at a very warm and cosy condo's clubhouse and they had pastel coloured polka dots balloons tied up along the stairs as well. I hope the cake goes well with the polka dots theme and they had a fun party!

No comments:

Post a Comment