Saturday 28 June 2014

Mixture of Peppa pig, Elmo, Frozen, Hellokitty and Sofia the First cupcakes...

This time round, Regine wants to order cupcakes for her daughter Emma's 4th birthday celebration in school. She named a few characters that she wanted to include in the cupcakes and they are peppa pig, elmo, frozen, hellokitty and sofia the first. I wonder what's with the recent craze of peppa pig but having prior experience in making the cake, I have no worries about this design. As for Frozen, I've previously bought icing image of it and they look very nice. But for Sofia the First, I've not heard of it and therefore have to search again and in the end I bought some decorating rings from Ebay to place on the cupcakes. Therefore, I'm ready to decorate the cupcakes!

The whole set of cupcakes
 I've included a girl figurine in the middle to represent Emma as the birthday girl!

Really love the Frozen icing image as I'm a Frozen fan myself. LOL.

Happy Birthday Emma! Hope you like the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment