Wednesday 3 December 2014

Mickey mouse clubhouse cake and cupcakes...

Another order for mickey mouse clubhouse. This time round it's from Joey who wanted a set of cake and cupcakes for her son Jayrius' 2nd birthday. I did a mickey mouse clubhouse cake previously and it did have some flaws due to my lack of experience. Check it out below.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/09/mickey-mouse-clubhouse-cake-and.html

So the previous one I did I used just fondant and gum paste for the clubhouse and the clubhouse kind of collapsed and is not very round in shape over time. This time round I learned from my mistake and used round styrofoam for the clubhouse which is light and is able to stay in shape for a long time and the result is much better!

Can you see the difference from the previous one?
Happy birthday Jayrius!

No comments:

Post a Comment