Friday 22 April 2016

Descendants of the Sun (DOTS) cupcakes...

This is a special post just for DOTS cupcakes as I think that it is worth a post on it! LOL. If you have read my previous post, you would have known that these cupcakes are created for a charity sale and have it not been for my BF's idea, I would not have done it.


Really love the show and definitely love the main leads as well, especially SJK (fan girl mode on). LOL. Despite some illogical scenes, the plot and the songs are really good. I have specifically chose these pictures as I felt that these are the few scenes (out of the many) that are really important and nice. But of course, there are a lot more which I cannot possibly print all of them out. LOL. I know that there are a lot of DOTS fans out there, so hope you all will like these DOTS cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment