Sunday 15 September 2013

Minions cake and cupcakes set...

I'm really going crazy over minions! This is another order for minions cake and cupcakes from Shi Han. I'm really thankful to her for being really supportive where she had previously ordered a Madagascar cake for her bf. See below link if you have not seen the cake.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/08/madagascar-cake.html

So this time round the cake is for a little girl called Amber who is turning 3 this year.

The minion swimming in the "sea".
The fight between the good and bad minions!
Counting all my previous orders, I think I have made more than 100 minions cupcakes! This is the most no. of repeated designs I have made ever since I started. 1st in popularity! LOL.

Nevertheless, hope the little girl likes the cake and the cupcakes and Happy 3rd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment