Monday 29 September 2014

Arsenal soccer cake for 1st birthday!

This is an order from Tze Wei where she is ordering a birthday cake for her nephew Danzel's 1st birthday. Her sister, Tze Han wanted an Arsenal soccer cake (probably because they are fan of the soccer club) as they are having a soccer themed party.

She wanted a 3 tier cake with specific requirements such as a soccer ball on top with the number 1 on it, the arsenal logo with the jerseys (number 23 with the name Danzel on it) and shorts. At first, it was hard to do up the Arsenal logo, but luckily, I found someone on facebook who sells icing image where we can send them the picture to print on the icing. Therefore, I sent them the Arsenal logo for printing and managed to fulfill all her requirements. Check out the final product!




This is my first 3 tier cake and I'm quite pleased with the end result! I inserted pillars on the base cake for greater stability. I liked how the ball sits nicely on the top with the Arsenal logo. Glad that I managed to find the icing image where it really makes the cake feels more soccer-ish, LOL.

Happy Birthday Danzel!

No comments:

Post a Comment