Monday 29 September 2014

Darts cake...

Been getting very interesting orders lately and Hui Zhen actually ordered a few cakes/cupcakes in one go! Thanks for the support! This time round she wanted a darts cake for her friend Derek's birthday and I gladly took up the challenge with the faith she had in me.

I did some planning before hand so as to get the right circle with the right numbers of cuts in between, etc. In the end, I realised it was not really a very hard cake to do and it came up quite nicely and neatly. So glad I took up the challenge! LOL.

This was a delivery to be sent to a KTV pub and there were darts machine in the pub and it was so apt. She requested for the name to be written in chinese as 刘少. Same surname as me!

Hope 刘少 had an awesome birthday with his darts cake and will be able to shoot right at the bulls eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment