Sunday 13 October 2013

Another beer cake...

An order from Cherie who wanted a beer themed cake. She wanted a cake with a tiger beer logo on it at first but as I'm unable to draw out the logo (not that skillful yet), I suggested printing the logo on icing image. However, as she needs it within a week's time and it takes time for the icing image to be printed, I suggested making a beer cake like the one I did previously.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/07/for-beer-lovers.html

So I made the beer cake again and this time round, with the experience of the previous cake, I used toothpick to insert the handle into the cake to ensure it stays and will not fall off.

Complimentary beer cupcakes to go with the cake.
And I have to mention that I have bought these smaller letter imprints and it works really well and the font is really nice. It is good for smaller cakes where previously I find it hard to squeeze all the letters in as my font size is too big.

I delivered this cake and they were having a poolside bbq party and I think the cake goes really well with the party. Beer, bbq, pool. LOL. Hope they had fun and likes the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment