Friday 11 October 2013

Oct birthday celebration for colleagues...

This is a very last min order whereby my colleague from another team, Jace, wanted to order a cake for the team's Oct babies. There are 5 birthday boys and girls this month in her team. However, her order came just a day before at night and she needed it the next day. So, I suggested making cupcakes with human figurines on it representing the 5 birthday boys and girls. So, I quickly started on making the figurines.

However, I made a mistake in the gender of the birthday boys and girls. Apparently, her order was for 4 guys and 1 girl but somehow I saw it as 4 girls and 1 guy. And also due to the fact that her team has more girls, I took it as it is that there should be more birthday girls than boys.


So the next day when I brought it to the office then I realised my mistake. Luckily their celebration is in the evening and therefore, I went home during lunch and make some minor changes to change the "gender" of the figurines.

Can you spot the changes?
Luckily the celebration went well. Check out the Oct birthday boys and girls below.


Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment