Sunday 6 October 2013

Pokemon cupcakes...

This is a set of complimentary cupcakes for Mrs Tay, who have previously ordered a basketball cake. See below if you have not seen the cake.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/09/basketball-cake.html

I prepared this set of cupcakes for her as she had wanted to order another 2 cakes (1 pocoyo, 1 pokemon) from me for two birthday boys but I was not able to make it due to personal stuffs. I felt bad that I was not able to make the cake for the boys and that they had to make do with a normal cake from outside without their favourite characters on. And it happened that I managed to find a set of pokemon cupcakes topper selling online and therefore, I decided to make some cupcakes for the boys as a gift and give it to them before their actual birthday celebration.

The toppers are very small but they looked just nice on the cupcakes.
Seriously, I have no idea what are the characters in pokemon (only one I know is Pikachu but it is not in the set). But I do hope the birthday boy will be happy when he receive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment