Saturday 19 October 2013

Dave minion cake...

An order from Shaun for his wife who loves minions. Despicable me minions is really a hot favourite and is currently no.1 in my popular list. LOL. His order is simple and he wants something similar to the previous 2D minion cake that I have done before.

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/08/minion-2d-cake.html

He requested the cake to look like Dave (the one with the centre parting) as it is his wife's favourite minion. When I asked him if he required any wordings to be placed on the cake, he requested minion language "para tu ti amo" to be placed (I think it is something along the lines of "I love you"). This couple are really very into the movie and are truly minion fans. LOL.

A small 5" cake for the couple.
Hope they like the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment