Friday 30 May 2014

For all the Liverpool fans!

An order from Singyi who wanted to order Liverpool theme cupcakes. She specifically wanted the cupcakes with the Liverpool logo and this poses a problem for me as it will be hard for me to mold out a Liverpool logo (not that skillful yet). So I remembered that the last time I went to JB to buy the icing images, I did spot some soccer clubs logos as well. Bearing that in mind, we went into JB in search for the logo and also enjoyed a day trip there as well with nice massage and yummy seafood dinner. LOL. Back to business, so with the logos, the Liverpool cupcakes are complete.


Singyi provided me with the soccer players and their jersey number as well as I really have no idea who is in the team (I'm not a soccer fan). Hope Zahid likes the cupcakes when he received it! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment