Friday 30 May 2014

Mother's Day cupcakes!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world!

Every mother's day, we will celebrate with my maternal side grandmother and relatives and so for this year, I decided to make some cupcakes for the aunties and mothers there. And what's mother's day without a flower for the mother. But although carnation is the flower for mothers, I made roses instead (reason being I failed at making carnation and is better at roses). LOL. I really like how the roses turn out beautifully on the cupcakes. But it's really a lot more effort to make flowers (thus you will realise that my creations seldom have flowers involved, pardon my laziness). Anyway, still glad that I made them and my effort pays off! Here's the final product!






Hope all the mothers had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment