Friday 2 May 2014

Lego cake and cupcakes...

Finally an order for lego! My nephew Wayne is really crazy over lego and I do play with him sometimes and it's really fun. But this cake is not for him ( maybe after this he will request for a lego cake for his birthday this year, LOL!)

So Rachel wanted to order a lego cake for her son Jordan's 5th birthday celebration in school. Her son is crazy over lego as well and he specifically wanted to have a lego birthday party in school. So here's the lego cake and cupcakes.


I spent quite some time to build up the lego at the side of the cake. I first covered up the whole cake in white fondant and then cut off a square piece at the side. After which, I started making the "lego" pieces and fixed it on the side to cover the cake up. But it's fun fixing the "lego" up. LOL.

Check out Jordan's birthday party in school!




Rachel told me that the boy loves the cake and his classmates thought that the cake is really built from lego! LOL! Hope Jordan enjoyed his birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment