Saturday 15 November 2014

Mixture of characters cupcakes...

How time flies and it's been more than a year since I started this baking business and it's always nice to see repeat customers after a year ordering cakes from me for their special ones again. This time round, Shaun wanted to order a mixture of character cupcakes for his wife's birthday (I assumed those characters are the characters that his wife likes). Last year, he ordered a minion cake for his wife who likes minion. What a sweet husband! Check it out below!

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013_10_01_archive.html

So he sent me the pictures of all the characters and I tried to do accordingly. Some of it is quite a challenge for me such as Mickey and Minnie which I think that it's very easy to go wrong with the shape of the face. Luckily I managed to dig out a Mickey chop sis bought for me when she went disneyland. But I think there is still room for improvement on the Mickey and Minnie. LOL.

Can you name all the characters? Hope Shaun and his wife had a wonderful time together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment