Saturday 31 August 2013

Another longevity cake for a hip grandma...

If you have read my previous post, you will know that my last order was not delivered and I made some changes to it instead and gave it to my friend for her grandma's birthday. If you have not read and want to know what happened, you can check out the link below:

http://jembakes.blogspot.sg/2013/08/21st-birthday-gone-wrong.html

Ok so my friend, Wan Jia came back to me and this time she want to order a birthday cake specially for her grandma who is celebrating her birthday at a chalet. And she said that her grandma requested to have a party at a chalet and invited her siblings and friends. Her grandma is so hip and cute! So this time round, I make sure that the cake is made custom to her grandma's age and something like the previous cake I did for my own grandma.

I love to make the "shou tao" and thought it is more appropriate for birthday cakes for the elderly. LOL.

Cake plus complimentary cupcakes.
Added some cupcakes to go along with the cake.
Her grandma at the party!
Hope Wan Jia's grandma likes the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment