Thursday 8 August 2013

Despicable Me Minions cupcakes...

As I've mention, Aug is a busy month for me with a few orders in line. This order is a sudden order from my grad trip friend, Wee Loon who happens to see the Minons cupcakes I am making for a charity sale coming soon in late Aug and thus wanted to order 75 of it for his colleagues as a farewell gift. This is a huge order where he requires them to be individually packed and is due within two days which also coincides with my other order as well. This is the first time I'm really working under time pressure where all the orders are due one after another. A real challenge has came for me. Nevertheless, once the order is confirmed, I started working out on the 3D minons cupcake toppers which is very time consuming. Luckily, I got the help of my mummy, my sis and her bf where we divided the workload and worked just like a factory line.

Minions body and hand.

Minions in the making.

Spot the bad minion in the crowd.
So after working hard and considering packaging and other factors, we have lowered the order to 50 cupcakes instead.

The minions on the cupcakes.

The bad among the good.


The baddies.
The individually wrapped cupcakes.
And therefore the 50 cupcakes are individually wrapped and is ready to be given as a gift. I made a few bad minions for my colleagues as well and they have not eaten the cupcakes at all, reason being they think it is a pity to eat the minions! LOL. I wonder should I be happy or sad about it? Will you eat the minions? Anyway, thanks Wee Loon for the order!

No comments:

Post a Comment