Friday 23 August 2013

Minion 2D cake...

This is a very quick order which was ordered just one day in advance by Jen Yang. Judging by the requirement and simplicity of the cake, I took up the order despite my tight schedule this week where I have to make near to 200 cupcakes + 3 (including this new order) cakes over a span of 3 days. Nevertheless, this is yet another great challenge for me!

2D minion cake.
I just blew up the proportion of my minion cupcakes to make this minion face cake with some slight changes. I think I had enough of these minions over these few weeks and to think that some time back I was still telling my sis that I do not have a chance to work on minions yet cause there is no order for minions related cake. Now all of them came together. LOL.

A box of complimentary 3D cupcakes for him.
 But, still hope Jen Yang likes the cake and cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment