Thursday 8 August 2013

Rainbow Dash Cake...

This is an order from my sec sch friend Michelle who wanted to order a Rainbow Dash cake for her boss who likes rainbow dash. Now the question is, who is rainbow dash? Haha.. Seriously I have never heard of it so I went to google search it and tadah, it is actually one of the character of My Little Pony and it looks like this.

Her requirement is simple, she just wants Rainbow dash on the cake with a rainbow theme. Therefore, I bought a Rainbow dash figurine and placed it on the cake. This is a very simple and neat cake where I dyed the few rainbow colours and had them placed on a blue based cake to represent the sky and the rainbow with clouds on it as well.

Happy Birthday Eddie!
Hope her boss likes the cake and have fun with the Rainbow Dash toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment