Thursday 8 August 2013

Carebear cake...

Joyce's birthday party part 2 requires a 10" carebear cake for her friends and teachers in school. However, Pey Ling and I had some miscommunication and they nearly had no cake on the birthday party. I had to rush out the cake on the very last minute and luckily, she had passed me the carebear figurines beforehand and therefore I can work out the decorations quickly. Despite the scares and the short time frame, I think the cake still came out well and the carebears look cute on the cake. On a side note, realised that this is another sky, rainbow and clouds theme which is similar to the Rainbow Dash cake I did earlier. LOL.

Carebears having fun!
Thanks Pey Ling for ordering the two cakes from us! Hope you liked both the cakes and Joyce enjoyed her parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment