Monday 22 July 2013

Barclays charity bake sale!

As the title suggests, Jembakes is all ready to contribute to charity! This is an opportunity provided by my Da Jie who works there and is involved in this event. Therefore, I prepared the cupcakes and design them with relevance to Barclays logo and stuffs.

48 cupcakes in all which raise up to $1000 for charity!
It was really hard to craft the barclays logo which looks like an eagle. Also, I tried to write the word "Barclays" on the cupcakes with buttercream icing. This is a set of cupcakes where I decided to go for simplicity and also to cater to a wider audience I gave it a more "neutral" design (also due to the fact that there is a lot to work with. haha). Really glad I got this chance to contribute back to society and hope more of this chances will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment