Sunday 28 July 2013

Hellokitty and Candy Crush cupcakes...

This is another order from my Da Jie. If you have been following my blog or facebook page diligently, you would have realized that my sis have really provided me with a lot of chances to try out new themes and design and for me to gain more experience. Really thankful to her! So this time round is another set of hello kitty cupcakes and also a set of candy crush cupcakes. I have done a few hello kitty related cakes/cupcakes by now and was thinking of having some changes to the design. Therefore, here is the set of hello kitty cupcakes.

For Claire.
I've changed the ribbon on kitty's head to flowers and brushed pink lustre dust on the cupcakes for some glossy and shiny effect. In addition, I took away kitty's black whiskers and imprinted the stripes on the face instead. However, it did not show up very clearly.

For the candy crush cupcakes, as I have previous experience with making the candies, it was quite an easy process in making them again. I brushed the alphabets with purple lustre dust to make it have a glossy and shiny effect too.

For Evonne.
Therefore, the two sets of cupcakes are completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment