Sunday 21 July 2013

Confession of a shopaholic...

I guess it is woman's nature to shop. Having been to a few overseas shopping trips this year, I have to confess I'm a shopaholic! So when I receive a set of shopping theme cupcakes order from my Da Jie, I was so excited to try it on. So first up I started with the molding of the cupcake toppers. When you think of shopping and woman, what can you think of?

Bag, lipstick, dress, paper bag and presents which comes with a huge price tag
It was so fun making this cupcake toppers and thinking of what kind of bag designs to mold into and stuffs. I have brushed some glitter on it and used the bright pink colour for most of the designs to make it have a glamorous and bright feel.

The set of "expensive" cupcakes by a shopaholic.
As this is a set of farewell cupcakes for my sis's colleague, therefore she requested the words on it. I hope this will be a hit among the ladies in the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment