Saturday 20 July 2013

Christmas celebration 2012...

Ok I have to admit this post is quite (very) outdated but I just have to pen this down as christmas has always been my favourite festive season of the year. So what have I got this yr? As seen from the previous posts, I have tried christmas cupcakes before, but this year, with the new skills that I have acquired, I just have to try my hands on them again! And tada, here's the result!
I have candy canes, presents, and not to forget santa hat!

And these cupcakes are given to my friends and colleagues to spread the joy of the season.
 And also, how can we miss a christmas logcake for this occasion, but as my friend's birthday falls on Dec as well, I made a christmas cake for her instead.
Wanted to make it look like a present thus the big red bow on top of the cake. To make the bow stand, I have to stick tissues into the hole till the bow hardens and is able to hold by itself.
The birthday gal making her wish.
There goes my christmas for 2012. Shall try my hands on real logcakes this year. Have tried a few in the last few years but maybe I can make something different for this year? Haha.. 5 more months to go and maybe I should start planning and look for ideas for it soon. Haha.. Do look forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment