Saturday 20 July 2013

Super cupcakes for a super mummy...

This is an order from my ever so supportive Da Jie. She wanted a super mummy theme cupcakes to give to her colleague who she thinks is like a super mummy, being good in everything and anything. I was quite stunned by the idea at first as I have no idea how can I do the design. Then I thought of the superman logo which is very iconic and representative. And therefore, the designs are out.

Super mummy cupcakes!
As usual, I handcrafted the superman logo. as for the other two designs, I wanted to give it a more feminine look since it is super mummy and not super daddy, thus I included some flowers. This is quite a neat piece of work also and I'm getting more used to working with cupcakes and it seems more hassle-free as I do, getting the hang of it I guess. Looking forward for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment