Saturday 20 July 2013

Hello Kitty cupcakes...

I knew this order will come quite soon since Hello Kitty is a fav of lots of people. This order is a very quick and rush order in a sense the order was placed just a few days before it needs to be done. Karen wanted to order 8 hello kitty cupcakes and she wanted to see the design first before confirming the order. Having not done any hello kitty design before and without any hello kitty mold, I readily agreed to do so. So again, I crafted the hello kitty head free hand and show her the designs.

I wanted to give it a sweet look thus the ribbon and also the base is brushed with gold pearl lustre dust to make it shine
The kitty head is really hard to craft as it can get out of shape easily. Also the three whiskers on both side of the head is hard to stick on as well. But I guess this still looks pretty decent and recognisable.
So Karen was very spontaneous and instantly agreed to order the cupcakes which was later delivered to her place.

The final products!
I'm really happy with this set of cupcakes as it looks neat and decent and there is a shine to it (due to the lustre dust). Karen told me it was too pretty till they can't bear to eat it! Awww..

No comments:

Post a Comment