Sunday 21 July 2013

Bicycle theme cupcakes...

Next up is a set of bicycle theme cupcakes ordered by Lucy for her birthday boy who just got a new bicycle and she specifically said that his new bicycle is green in colour. Therefore, I'm in search of ideas again and at first, I wanted to make 3D bicycles where it will stand on the cupcakes. But while molding the bicycles, I realised the difficulties in making the bicycle stand. Firstly, I had to do the different parts of the bicycles and "stick" them together. But it did not stick together well and it started to dismantle when I try to make it stand. After a few more tries, I have to give up the idea and make do with a 2D bicycle instead. Here it goes.

Bicycle, helmet and jersey
I hope you guys can guess that those round things are helmets and not rugby or what. For this set of cupcakes, I tried a new set of alphabet chops which is smaller as my previous set of alphabet chops is a bit big for cupcakes and may affect the designing of my cupcakes. However, did not really like how the font came up and also it is harder to chop and looks more untidy. Shall continue to search for a set of better alphabet chops. That's it for this set of cupcakes, shall try making 3D ones again if there is a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment