Sunday 28 July 2013

My Melody cupcakes...

This is another order from my friend. Really very grateful for all these supportive friends of mine! This time round, my uni and fyp mate, Josephine, is ordering a set of 21 my melody cupcakes for her little sis, Emily's, 21st birthday. I still remember attending her 21st birthday party in her house "not long ago" and now it is her sis's turn. How time flies! So here's the cupcakes!

My melody and rainbow/butterfly cupcakes.

Happy 21st Emily.
I handcrafted the melody faces therefore on closer look, they may not all look the same. However, I'm very pleased with this set of cupcakes where I think it is my best so far as it looks really neat and tidy and the colour theme matches nicely and is very sweet. I'm glad the sisters love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment