Sunday 28 July 2013

Policeman cake...

This is an order from my sec sch cca junior, Shu Min. I still remember the days where we go for Chinese Orchestra practices and performances together. As we are the only two who play Zhong Hu, we got very close and really had fun during practices and performances. Those were the days. Enough of the past, now she's a nice and fine lady and is working hard for her studies and career too. I'm so happy for her. So, she wanted a policeman cake to celebrate her client's birthday where her client is a policeman. Therefore, here is the cake!

Happy birthday Mr Policeman!
So the must-haves for a policeman includes the gun, the baton, the cap, and the handcuffs! I've used the silver spray to spray the cake and the hand cuffs in metallic silver. For the gun, I've used the silver paint to paint a portion of it in silver. And therefore, the policeman cake is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment