Sunday 28 July 2013

Personalized face cake...

This is another order from my friend and this time round is my uni and grad trip friend, Weiling. She is the first few friends I know from NBS as we were from the same orientation group. Really glad to have met these friends from FOC and we are able to keep in contact since then. She's doing well now with a government job and one of her colleague is leaving her job, so she is ordering a farewell cake for her colleague. She sent me this photo of her colleague saying that she wanted a cake with a face like her colleague who somehow looks like Edna from Incredibles!

Do I look like Edna?
 If you have not watched Incredibles before and have no idea how Edna looks like. Here it is.

I think they are similar in some areas in terms of their hairstyle and the spectacles? So I decided to work on the hairstyle and the spectacles which is iconic.

The cake is done quite fast as it is quite easy. I was so excited to see how the cake will look like beside her colleague and Weiling sent me this photo when they had the farewell celebration on the next day.
Do we look alike?
However, the farewell party ended up with the cake not being eaten as the rest of the colleagues are not willing and think it is a pity to cut off her "face". Hahaha. Nevertheless, they still love the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment