Sunday 28 July 2013

Sheep cake...

Our first referral order is here and special thanks to Ni Chen for the referral! Her friend Sarah wanted to order a sheep cake and she decided on a 3D sheep rather than a 2D sheep. Therefore, I created this Shaun the sheep cake.

Shaun the sheep.
Actually I did not know that this sheep has a name. It just happened that when I searched online, most images of this sheep came up. Hahaha. Anyway, I had a hard time making the head of the sheep stick to the body and stay at that angle as the head is too heavy and it tends to tilt awkwardly to one side over time due to the weight. Therefore, I have to stuck something in between the head and the cake to hold on to the angle till the "glue" is dry. After some wait, the head is finally stable and the cake is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment